The Annual Exuma Christian Academy Scholarship will be awarded to selected students residing in Exuma who best meet the requirements set forth by the Board of Advisors. Awards are limited to cover tuition only and are renewable once students maintain high academic and social standards. Full or Partial Tuition Scholarships may be granted for students entering during the Spring and Fall semesters (Term 1 and 2 only). Administrative Fees, Uniform, Books and Insurance Fees are not covered by the scholarship.
The Board of Advisors will review and score all submitted applications. Applicant’s references may be contacted by telephone. The Scholarship Committee may choose to interview applicants and their parents or guardian. The scholarship recipients will be notified by June 15th for entrance for the Fall Term and November 15th for students entering in the Spring Term.
Guidelines for the Exuma Christian Academy Scholarship Program
Scholarships are open to students seeking to enter 3rd-10th grade at Exuma Christian Academy. Scholarship monies are applied directly to the educational institution in the student’s name.
Student applicants must meet the following guidelines:
- Must be a citizen of The Bahamas.
- Must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (C.G.P.A) of 3.00 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must complete the E.C.A online enrollment application prior to the submission of a scholarship application.
- All necessary documents must be submitted with the application form. Only complete applications will be considered.
- Applications must be submitted on or before the deadline. The deadline for students entering in the Fall Semester is June 1st at midnight and the deadline for students entering in the Spring Semester is November 1st at midnight. There will be no exception.
- Students should note any special financial needs on their application form.
Applications must include the following:
- Complete Application form, copy of passport the two last report cards, 2 references with complete contact information on each letter (one must be from a current or former teacher or Principal), statement of income of parents/guardian or proof of financial need.
Successful applicants will be notified in writing on or before June 15th and November 15th.
Note: Scholarship awards are limited to cover tuition. Amounts awarded to successful candidates are at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee.